Are you a hat lover? You're in the right place.
I'm one too. My name is Tanith, and I adore hats, in particular vintage style hats. I started making hats almost 10 years ago as a hobby, and over time I've devoted myself to researching vintage styles, learning new millinery techniques, and creating my own style.
As well as being stocked locally at the Blackheath Hub, my hats are available from my Etsy shop and by custom order.
Love to wear hats? Whether you are a seasoned hat fanatic or looking to explore hats more, you'll find style inspiration in the blog and newsletter. You might enjoy these posts as a starting point:
- How to Wear a Boater (Sailor) Hat
- How to Wear a Pillbox Hat
- 6 Easy Ways to Temporarily Trim a Plain Hat.
Want to make your own hats? The blog has frequent vintage inspiration, from classic movie reviews to vintage magazine images. In addition, you might like to check out my tutorials and pattern reviews:
- Read reviews of free vintage hat patterns and tips for completing them in my Trove Pattern Project.
- A Guide to Making a Vintage Style Whimsy Hat
- How I Restored a Crushed and Battered Vintage 1950s Hat
If you sign up for the newsletter, you'll get a fortnightly email with the latest blog posts, great links and resources, style inspiration and more!