Tuesday 20 September 2016

Sisterhood of the Travelling Hat: Bonita

The travelling hat is back in Australia! I am so excited. She is just a couple of stops from home now. Lately she has been visiting a very lovely lady, Bonita, of the blog Lavender and Twill. It was Bonita who suggested the hat's name, Adelaide, so it was a special meeting for them I am sure.


Bonita certainly did the occasion justice with this stunning outfit and beautiful photos. I love the dark blue and the bright red. Dreamy.


Head over to Bonita's blog post to see more of these gorgeous images!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. She looks amazing! (And another blog to check out)
    So exciting that Adelaide is back in Australia. Not long til my turn. Better crack on with my sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful look from Bonita! Of course she would knock it out of the park - that suit is so perfect with the hat. I love that it's still making the rounds, can't wait to see all the rest of the wearers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course she would! Not many left in the journey, in fact I'd better start preparing an outfit myself!

      Delete
  3. My jaw hit the ground when I saw Bonita's Traveling Hat styling over at her blog recently and it just did so again here today. She looks spellbindingly elegant and just as pretty as pretty can be.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a stop-you-in-your-tracks look! She is amazing.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! She looks amazing.

    ps - I made a hat :) I featured it on my latest blog post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does indeed!

      And that's great - I'll go check it out now!

      Delete
  5. Bonita looks really fabulous in your marvellous hat.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig