Wednesday 30 March 2016

The Sisterhood of the Hat - Jessica Cangiano

The travelling hat has been very busy lately! Just before she visited Joanna, she was spending time in Canada with the lovely Jessica of Chronically Vintage. Jessica, as you probably already know, is a super-sweetie and mega-stylish. Hers is one of the first vintage blogs I started to read and she also became one of the first to comment on my own little blog. I'm very glad she chose to join in the travelling hat project.

Jessica in the Travelling Hat

Naturally I recommend you pop over to Jessica's blog to see the rest of the outfit and some gorgeous close-up shots too.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Another stunning visit! You've been so fortunate to get so many eager and stylish participants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, absolutely! I consider myself very lucky :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you deeply, sweet Tanith for highlighting my time with Adelaide, for your incredibly sweet words, and again for creating this project. It has brought such joy and camaraderie to many in our our vintage circle and was incredibly fun (to be a a part of), to boot.

    You, and everything you create, are/is amazing!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are of course very welcome. It has brought so much joy to me too!

      Delete
  3. Jessica looks so wonderfully stylish in this hat. She's a true beauty and I"m so glad to see how she brought this hat into her style. The blues in her outfit complement the hat so well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica herself mentioned how each person brings their own style to the hat, and it is very true for her as well!

      Delete
  4. I saw her take on it, and she looks absolutely fab! I was excited to see what she did with it, and of course she looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It is rather fabulous, as was to be expected!

      Delete
  6. Jessica looks fabulous as always! The hat really suits her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to see it suiting so many women so beautifully :)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig