Thursday 24 March 2016

Sisterhood of the Hat - Joanna

This member of the elite hat sisterhood is a very special one (well they all are, but still), because it was actually her travelling dress project that inspired me to start the travelling hat, and make Adelaide.


Yes, it's Joanna from Dividing Vintage Moments. And not surprisingly, if you are familiar with her style, Joanna has paired the hat with one of her many stunning coats. I have serious coat envy whenever I see Joanna's outfits, and this is no exception. What a perfect ensemble.


Look at the hat from this angle! What a great shot.

You can see more photos from Joanna on her instagram, and I also recommend you check out her blog, particularly the stylish adventures of the travelling vintage dress.

As for Adelaide, she has one more stop in the USA before she comes back to Australian shores! So exciting! Don't forget to keep up with the travels by signing up to the newsletter, as well as getting heaps of bonus content too.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Yay for the hat making another marvelous stop and with a marvelous woman as well. Joanna looks amazing in the hat and paired with her jacket. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't she just? I love Joanna's style :)

      Delete
  2. Those are some great photos of Adelaide from angles I'm not sure we've seen before. And a truly elegant coat.
    If the hat is headed back to Australia soon I'll have to start thinking about an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is one of the surprising things about the journey - seeing the different angles people choose to shoot from!

      Not too long, I hope! I suppose I should prepare something too!

      Delete
  3. Joanna looks fabulous in the hat, not that I would have expected anything less! It looks lovely paired with that coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she does always look rather fabulous!

      Delete
  4. That coat is pure perfection with Adelaide. I knew that Joanna would bring her signature glamorous styling to her time with TTH and boy, did she ever. This look is stunning and speaks so very much to Joanna's personal style (as, interestingly, I think most - if not all - of the various outfits that Adelaide has been a part of so far have in respect to the people who put them together).

    Many hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? And trust Joanna not only to look super-stylish, but to do it with a great coat!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Tanith for allowing me to participate and thank you to everyone for your lovely complements! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanna! I loved the travelling dress (seriously wish I could have kept it - it was divine), so it's lovely to see her taking part in the travels of the vintage hat as well. She looks gorgeous, and that coat suits the hat to a T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved to be a part of the travelling dress too! I do love that so many people were a part of both :)

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig