Sunday 30 June 2013

My New Reproduction 1940s Millinery Heads

Nothing makes a hat stand out like the right display.


I picked these beauties up yesterday. They were made by the very talented Ross of WCBY sculpting (you can find WCBY on facebook too).


They are copies from an original 1940s display head, and I am so in love with them. I got two, the same except for their hair colour.


I couldn't resist a little photoshoot, especially because there was some decent light today, approaching sunshine even, and I also got a new camera this week.


I just can't express how much I am adoring the way my hats look on these heads. Especially the ones with a vintage feel themselves.


Now I just need to learn how to make the most of this new camera, finish making some new hats, and find some more places in my house to use for photos! Surfaces in this house are covered with stuff or cats. Or both.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig